Driver compatibles para windows 10???

• Pues eso son compatibles los drivers y el programa para hard reset en windows 10??
    Esto pensando en upgrade a ese S.O pero hasta que no me confirmen....

• Hola, "oficialmente" no, prueba con estos de Heminwein:

http://www.mibqyyo.com/comunidad/discussion/55714/drivers-windows-10/p1

• Windows 10 is new updated windows and million of the people are like this windows. Windows 10 is grademiners legit mostly used and this windows are helpful to all the others.

• Once the product distinguished and analyzed the obsolete drivers, we took a gander at the decision choices each program accommodated refreshing them. Specifically  Write My Essay, we noted if the program demonstrated every driver's adaptation and the wellspring of anything new it would download.

• Hello. What kind of driver do you need?
    The fact is that on the Internet there are many special programs that update the drivers on your computer in automatic mode.
    If you need a special driver for some external device - you can search it on the manufacturer's site of this device.
    I just had a similar situation. Helping the student, I fixed a little of his persuasive essay, but could not print, since my Windows 10 did not see (for some reason?) The printer. Then I went to the printer manufacturer's site and downloaded the driver, reinstalled it. And it all worked!