BusyBox pre-instalado en Aquaris E10?

• Hey guys,
    Sorry to write in English, I don't know much Spanish.
    I was looking for apps with Material Design and downloaded RootCheker, just to try it.
    My problem is that the app RootChecker says that I don't have root or superuser installer (which is OK because I'm not rooted), but it says that I have BusyBox installed. http://i.imgur.com/UghS7NU.png
    Is this normal?
    Can you test this on your tablet please?
    Thank you.

Spanish (Google translate):

la aplicación RootChecker dice que no tengo root (lo cual está bien porque no estoy rooted), pero dice que tengo instalado BusyBox.
    http://i.imgur.com/UghS7NU.png
    ¿Es esto normal?
    Muchas gracias.

Português:
    A app RootCheker diz que não tenho root nem superuser instalado, (o que é normal pois não tenho root), mas diz que tenho o BuxyBox instalado.
    http://i.imgur.com/UghS7NU.png
    Isto é normal?
    Podem testar no vosso tablet?
    Obrigado.

• Hi.

I recommend you not to root your Android device. Rooted devices are easier to attack by cybercriminals, which might happen in several ways: installing malicious apps from Google Play Store or any more dangerous Store, connecting to a public WIFI or one with a weak password... even visiting ordinary websites if they have been hacked previously. It has been told by many experts.

On the other hand, I can't understand why to install that app. If you want to see the design style called "Material Design", you can open Gmail or another app by Google which is the company which created it.

I also recommend you to uninstall those apps you're talking about. They don't sound very trustful.

• Hi.

I recommend you not to root your Android device. Rooted devices are easier to attack by cybercriminals, which might happen in several ways: installing malicious apps from Google Play Store or any more dangerous Store, connecting to a public WIFI or one with a weak password... even visiting ordinary websites if they have been hacked previously. It has been told by many experts.

On the other hand, I can't understand why to install that app. If you want to see the design style called "Material Design", you can open Gmail or another app by Google which is the company which created it.

I also recommend you to uninstall those apps you're talking about. They don't sound very trustful.

I'm not rooted. I saw that the app was updated to Material Design and just wanted to check it out.
    I don't intend on rooting. I just want to know if it is normal for BusyBox to come pre installed in the official ROM.

• Hello, official rom can support instructions or commands that offers the busybox application and therefore detects root checker ..

Thanks to @tvcastro

If you need more technical explanations can contact support

@qashqool confirmed. Thanks 🙂 

Using google translator 

• Thank you all for your answers.
    Now I seen this is normal.

Muchas gracias. 🙂

• 😉 thanks for you 🙂 .