Questions Kepler 2 Dual Core

• Hello,

I bought a Kepler 2 Dual Core but the device did not turned on. I call the support and tomorrow they will collect the tablet and on friday I will receive the new one. I hope this one will be in good state.

I want to know if are updates do the Dual Core version. The only updates that I encountered was the Kepler 2 "normal" version.

P.S.: I'm Portuguese but I'm writing in English because it's easier to understand. If you have any problems please tell me to change the post.

• Hello,

I want to buy a Kepler 2 Dual Core tablet. Can you please tell me your opinions about it when you have it replaced?

Thanks,

• Sure, the support told me that friday the new tablet will arrive, but it's nacional holiday here in Portugal.

• Hi, i will continue in English for the sake of the 2 posts above. I received my dual kepler 2 days ago. I am also Portuguese. Initially my tablet got stuck on booting. After a forced power off it booted ok. Its my third tablet and by far its the best. Very good battery life, more than 7 hours of web surfing, app installing and some video playing. Very well built. Good solid performer.

All it needs is root and cifs implemented. With ICS 4.0.4 i really dont see the need for a Rom this far.

• On my second try the tablet also got stuck on booting, but the support told me that will replace. The old one has already leave.

• Is there any update for the Kepler 2 Dual Core? In the official site isn't any firmware update.

• No updates yet.

• Olá,

Ainda não há actualizações para a vossa Kepler 2 Dual Core. Realmente porque ainda não foi necessário, não foi detectado nenhum problema geral neste modelo.

Podem escrever em Português se quisserem. Fiquem à vontade!

Cumprimentos,

Raquel
    Soporte bq

• [quote="Raquel"]Olá,

Ainda não há actualizações para a vossa Kepler 2 Dual Core. Realmente porque ainda não foi necessário, não foi detectado nenhum problema geral neste modelo.

Podem escrever em Português se quisserem. Fiquem à vontade!

Cumprimentos,

Raquel
    Soporte bq[/quote]

Obrigado Raquel! E root? :) Vou fugir!

• Pode-se falar de root aqui? Penso que não seja permitido, ou é?

• [quote="ThePlayerN1"]Pode-se falar de root aqui? Penso que não seja permitido, ou é?[/quote]

É permitido, só que desde o Suporte da bq não vamos poder ajudar nesse assunto... ;)

Para tratar desses temas acho que será melhor dirigirem-se ao subforum de desenvolvimento para não causar confusão em usuários menos experimentados: viewforum.php?f=930

Cumprimentos,

Raquel Muñoz
    Suporte bq