- Contacto con Soporte BQ: https://www.mibqyyo.com/topic/106414/contacto-con-soporte-bq
- JSON: https://www.mibqyyo.com/topic/105899/solicitudes-de-archivos-json
- Normas de la comunidad: https://www.mibqyyo.com/topic/58175/reglas-de-uso-de-la-comunidad-mibqyyo
Bluetooth fails VW BT cars
lusorg last edited by
I bought a bq 5.7.
The First impression are very positive, but...
I found a very annoying bug that can be considerated major because the gsm radio shutdown and the phone ask the pin of the two sim cards.
Car: Skoda Superb (VW Bluetooth system)
1. The BT pairing and the phone book synchronization between the BT car and the phone is ok, everything is discovered.
2. During the call, randomly in time, the gsm radio of the phone shutdown.
3. The cell information on the top info bar of the phone shows that no network are available.
4. After 2 sec, the phone ask to insert the pin of the two sim cards.
5. The Bluetooth connection is never lost during the issue.