Deleted images After last upgrade Firmware 4.8.1

• Hi, I have a big issue with the upgrade to Firmware 4.8.1 (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1).
    I did it today, now my camera is updated but I lost all the pictures taken.....are they Lost Forever??

Hope it's not like that...i can't find them in the directory of both sd card or internal memory.

Any suggestion?

Bye thanks
  • 2 Commentssorted by
  • Hi,
    I haven't lost my pictures, but I have noticed that before this update the pictures were saved under the folder Android/data/com.android.camerabq, after this update the pictures are saved inside the folder DCIM/Camera.

Hope this helps.

Bye
  • Hi, 

My problem is almost the same, but is different. I haven't lost my pictures too, I have got stored it where always have been stored, this is in DCIM\camera folder, until now. 

The problem I have is that, after the last upgrade, one month ago aprox., My M5 isn't able to take photos or I don't know where it is storing them. They are neither stored DCIM\camera nor android\data\com.android.camerabq.

When I take a photo, the camera sound like it's doing, but don't show the preview and I don't found where the photo has stored.

Has someone the same problem? Any solution?

Thanks for your helps.