Firmware Ubuntu 15.04 (OTA-15) for Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition

• We have just released firmware OTA-15 for your BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition. This firmware will be sent as an OTA update. Your handset will request you to accept the download and installation when it is connected to the Internet.

The list of bugs that have been fixed is as follows:

• Oxide-qt 1.19.7
    • Improvement accessing certain webpages

If you wish, you may install the update manually by downloading the files for your device right from the following link (the links will be added throughout the day):

Before carrying out the manual installation through the hard-reset method, please remember to back up your data since this process will delete it all. Please check out the installation guide if you need help with the installation process. Alternatively, you may follow this guide to carry out the installation on an Ubuntu-powered computer.

Note that if your phone is the Android version of the Aquaris E4.5, you can also install this firmware, but you will only have access to the developers version of it. The only difference is that the developers version does not include some licensed applications such as the app 'Here' or the 'Nearby' scope.
  • 3 Commentssorted by
  • Both Debian and Ubuntu contain just open source programming as a matter of course. Be that as it may, Ubuntu is substantially more pleasing than Debian to the likelihood of the client who needs to assignment service uk utilize exclusive drivers.
  • This is the latest version and it is used for the installation of programs and updates So, those peoples are interested in this so they can be easily used it for own personal work. By the way, thanks for sharing the good news and I am also the android user and I work for the purpose of custom thesis writing service providers.
  • This is an big news that you released firmware OTA-15 that is the good thing for everyone and I hope peoples get the good benefits from this. I am very thankful to you because it is also very helpful for me because I am an academic expert at Best admission essay writing service so there these types of things are very meaningful and very important.