Welcome to the Aquaris X5 Plus Forum

• BQ support
    BQ support
    Moderator  (277)
    Dolby2.png
    Welcome to the Aquaris X5 Plus Forum. This is the right place to talk, discuss and ask about this 5" device.

Aquaris_X5_plus_FORO.png

Main features you will find in this smartphone.
    • Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
    • LTPS 5" 1080x1920 440 dpi (HDPI) screen with 620 nits and Dinorex protection (NEG) 
    • Procesador Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 652 OctaCore 1.8 GHz (PoP)
    • GPU Qualcomm® Adreno 510 550 MHz
    • 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of internal memory with 10.6 GB / 25 GB available (expandable up to 256 GB via MicroSD™) 
    • Sony IMX298 rear camera with 16 Mpx, PDAF Auto-focus, Dual Tone Flash, f/2.0 and 4K@30fps video recording. Slow Motion 720p@120fps, Fast Motion, Time Lapse, Auto HDR, RAW... 
    • Sony IMX 219 front camera with 8 Mpx, f/2.0 and 1080p@60fps Full HD video recording
    • 3200 mAh LiPo battery 
    • Dual Nano-SIM
    • Speaker - Smart PA + Dolby 
    • GPS + GLONASS + GALILEO, A-GPS
    • 4G (LTE) FDD (800 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600) - (B20/B3/B1/B7)
    • 3G HSPA+ (850 / 900/ 1900 / 2100) - (B5 / B8 / B2 / B1)
    • 2G GSM (850/900/1800/1900) 
    • Bluetooth™ 4.1
    • NFC (HCE + SE)
    • eCompass
    • Accelerometer 
    • Gyroscope 
    • Proximity sensor 
    • Ambient light sensor 
    • Hall Sensor
    • Fingerprint sensor 
    • Notification LED 
    • Noise cancelling microphone 
    • Micro-USB OTG

• 7 Commentssorted by
  • Hello one day and my screen didn't work.

I have shut down and start again and the mobile didn't see correctly the screen and after it is blocked didn't see anything again.
  • Hello I have replaced the mobile and I am happy with my new one. It is really incredible.
    Thanks BQ for your job.
  • Hello, I have a little Problem, I've just bought the new BQ x5 plus for my semester abroad. My Problem is that when I plug in headphones with an inline mic and command button only the headphones are recognized. The inline mic and cmd button won't work (during calls the built in phone microphone will be used), I've already tried it with an old pair of iPhone and some newer Sony headphones. And I know that the headphones work, because they work on my Nokia Lumia 930 and Nokia Lumia 950.

Do you know the problem or some similar situations?
  • Dear bq support,
    I have received my bq x5 plus today, and I have seen that the back camera is only 12 Mpixels, and the front one 6 Mpixels, istead of 16 and 8 as per the specifications into the website.
    Does it has to be activated any advanced mode to have the full functionality of the cameras, or is there any problem in the device sent to me?
  • Hi! I have a problem with my bq aquaris x5 plus.
    It was in Cyanogen
    so i tried to back to stock rom. So i download this following file
    "4.0.0_20160513-1348-picmt-user-841-FW.zip" i extract it, booting my
    devices into fastboot mode and launch "8939_fastboot_all_images.bat"
    Procces
    run till the end without error. But after Devices wont boot in any
    mode. It bilnk Red light when i connect cable. I try to remove batterie
    witting 10sec replace it > booting phone but always anyting.
    What is the solution please?
  • And I know that the headphones work, because they work on my Nokia Lumia 930 and Nokia Lumia 950.

Do you know the problem or some similar situations?
    Hello. This is shameful problem for modern smartphone. And it still not fixed. To be able use microphone in a headset you have to insert jack rapidly. Because if you are inserting a jack connector smoothly then it will be recognized as simple headphones with no mic.

Actually there is another problem with audio port. Audio amplifier is very noisy. And also it is turning off with a click. For example, if phone plays a short sound I hear that sound, after it I hear a
    white noise (just like in a cassette player!) and then amplifier is switching off with a
    click. Of course I can hear the same noise when I set music on pause. Unfortunately I tried a set of phones of the model x5 plus and each of them have the same problem.
  • Hello one day and my screen didn't work.

I have shut down and start again and the mobile didn't see correctly the screen and after it is blocked didn't see anything again help me plz