Firmware update 2.7.0 for BQ Aquaris M5.5

• We have just published update 2.7.0 for your BQ Aquaris M5.5. This update will be delivered to your device OTA, so your device will ask you to download and install it when connected to the internet. 

It contains the following improvements and fixes: 

• Android security patch level: September 2017 

If you wish, you may install the update manually by downloading the BQ Firmware Flash Tool from the following link: Aquaris M5.5: https://www.bq.com/en/support/aquaris-m-55/support-sheet?ssess=58ee2a7e958f0&sorigin=productList ;

Before carrying out the manual installation through the hard-reset method, please remember to back up your data since this process will delete it all. If you need help, see this article. 

NB: If you have altered your device's original firmware (rooting, recovery, deletion of system applications...) the update process might present you with some problems. Our advice is that you update your handset only after making sure that it has been previously returned to its original state.
  • 2 Commentssorted by
  • maravilha00
    maravilha00
    Betatester N M5.5  (14)
    hello,
    i have received the update via OTA and once installed, my call recorder app stopped working completely! since this morning i installed about half a dozen apps, one after the other of course, uninstalling first any previous app, and NONE OF THEM NOW IS WORKING anymore.
    can you tell me what the exact problem is? or can you tell me how to resolve it in order that call recorders will work again?
    thanks in advance.
  • Hi @maravilha00,

Can you send me a private message with your device's serial number for check your case?

Thanks.

Regards ;) 
    G. De Almeida
    Suporte técnico BQ

Vias de suporte oficial:           Formulario-de-soporte_portugal.png